VaccinesLeading Wholesale Distributor of biovac and influvac tetra influenza vaccine from Mumbai.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)||135 mg / 180 mg|
|Usage/Application||Used to Prevent Varicella|
- Biovac injection is used to prevent varicella (viral infection which causes an itchy and blister like rash on the skin)
- Biovac injection is a vaccine.
- It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection.
- This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body''s immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections.
Common side effects:
- Abnormal involuntary movements, Muscle pain, Joint pain, Blood vessel inflammation, Convulsion, Diarrhoea, Drowsiness, Headache, Increased bleeding tendency, Bruise, Injection site reaction, Irritation, Itching, Sick, Feeling of discomfort, Rash, Blister, Running nose, Cough, Sore throat, Stomach pain, Urticaria, Fatigue, Reduced blood platelets, Blister painful
INFLUVAC TETRA INFLUENZA VACCINE
Approx. Price: Rs 1 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Composition||INACTIVATED INFLUENZA VACCINE|
- Influvac Tetra 2019/2020 Vaccine helps protect you from influenza (flu). It works by exposing you to a small dose of the flu virus which helps your body to develop immunity against the disease. Vaccination will not treat an existing flu virus infection.
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)